Red Onion Hair Conditioner, 300ml
Strengthens Roots & Improves Hair Texture
(MRP incl. of all taxes)
- WHAT IT IS
- HOW TO USE
- WHAT'S IN IT
Rich in several natural hair conditioning ingredients, this hair conditioner seals moisture into the hair strands and leaves hair soft, smooth and manageable. It helps to minimize hair breakage, tangles, split ends and excess hair fall.
- Soft and silky hair
- Helps overhaul damaged hair
- Helps shield hair against pollution and weather elements
- Promotes hair strengthening/li>
This hair conditioner is codified, merging 25 bioactive elements for superior post-shampoo hair care. This creamy conditioner quickly spreads uniformly on the hair and coats each strand of hair, restoring the hair strands moisture mantle to detangle the hair easily. By deeply conditioning the hair, it helps minimize environmental impair to the tresses due to exposure to pollution and sunlight. The conditioners bioactive constituents permeate the hair shafts and follicles and help overhaul the hair damaged by applying heat and chemicals of hairstyling products. It assists in strengthening the brittle hair, boosts the hair and leaves the locks satiny smooth and lustrous. The nourishing hair conditioner is constructive for all hair types and is safe for frequent use. This hair conditioner does not contain mineral oil and harmful chemicals such as paraben, phthalate, silicone, and sulfate. It is a vegan product and has not been tested on animals. Oriental Botanics is a PETA-certified cruelty-free brand.
- Red Onion Oil It is conventionaly used to boost hair growth.
- Brahmi (Bacopa monnieri) - It nurtures the hair and helps to support normal hair growth.
- Gotu Kola - It is known to amplify hair growth by increasing blood circulation in the scalp.
- Bhringraj (Eclipta alba) - It helps in controlling immoderate hair fall and improves hair growth.
- Fenugreek Seeds It pacifies the dry, exasperated and itchy scalp.
- Manjistha (Rubia cordifolia)The antioxidant and astringent properties of Manjistha are profitable for the hair.
- Kalonji (Black Seed) Oil Known for its antimicrobial and antioxidant properties, black seed oil promotes the strengthening of the hair roots.
Size: 300 ML
Vedic Cosmeceuticals Pvt. Ltd. B-31, Sector 85, Gautam Budh Nagar, Uttar Pradesh - 201 305, India. Mfg. Lic. No.: UP16320000029
Country of Origin:
Disclaimer: We recommend carrying out a patch test
Important: All the products shipped will have a shelf life of minimum 6 months
Review this product
Share your thoughts with everyone
RATINGS & REVIEWS (2 Reviews)
it's very easy to use.
No Questions Found